TERRA DOS T4 ACCESSORIES
The leaf stalk has approximately 5-7cm – depending on the area of application and setting – which the topper of the Terra Dos T4 leaves on the sugar beet. The remaining leaves are cut off. The automatic depth control of HOLMER EasyLift is also extended on the topper. This is automatically adjusted in height – leaving only as many centimeters of leaf stalk that the operator has previously set; elaborate adjustments are no longer needed. When the roller speed is changed, the topper is readjusted automatically. The topper height is guided hydraulically and without the support wheels.
The HOLMER integral topper HS I and the HOLMER combi-topper HS KO provide solutions for various types of use when dealing with leaf mass.
- Topper shaft with 600mm diameter and forged T-blades – for optimum shredding with minimum wear
- Low topper speed – for low fuel consumption
- Fully screwed steel plate construction – for easy maintenance
- Leaf sensors can be hydraulically folded from the cabin – for the lowest setup times
- Automatic rapid excavation – for your safety
- Reduced vibration in the field and on the road – for shock reduction
HOLMER has perfected the defoliating cutting technique with the DynaCut. Its new geometry allows the DynaCut to harvest the entire beet without any leaves left attached.
Because the beet crowns are your yield:
- More agile handling of the scalpers due to reduced weight – ensuring reliable scalping of beets even at high speeds.
- Adjustable crown level at the push of a button – for optimum lifting results
- Does not scalp beets that have been cut too low by the topper – for your yield
- New and thinner blade grinding – for a much longer sharp edge
- Easy maintenance and low service costs – for your profit
As early as 2009, the HR lifting unit had been awarded a silver medal by the DLG. At that time, the single row depth adjustment of each row unit was revolutionary. Since then, HOLMER has steadily worked on further developing the lifting unit. With HOLMER EasyLift, the single row depth control has been working automatically since 2015 – for six, eight, nine or twelve rows. The recipe for success of the HR lifter unit is its modular structure of the single row unit, which automatically adapt to each sugar beet crop.
- Best view into the lifting unit from the driver’s seat – ideal for monitoring the lifting quality
- Active and oscillating lifting movement of the shares – for gentle beet loosening and thus less root breakage
- Pulled arrangement of the share bodies – for low tractive force requirements
- Lifting depth per share visible and adjustable from the cab including warnings – for easy learning
- 2.75″ of lateral movement of all share bodies – for flexible row adjustment
- Integrated hydraulic, maintenance-free stone guard for each row – for best operational security
- Shares, paddle shaft, and roller speed can be adjusted independently of each other – for perfect lifting under all conditions
- Seven lifting and cleaning rollers – for more cleaning areas
- Incremental speeds from only 300-600 rpm – for gentle conveying
- Lifting rollers with 0.87″ – 1.18″ high spiral winding patterns – for maximum conveying capacity
- Automatic reversing while lifting – for removing stones
- Option: Various lifting roller diameters for 2nd and 4th lifting rollers – for minimizing losses with special crops and small beets
- Feeler wheels with 29.5″ – 31.5″ diameter – for complete lifting unit height control
The EasyLift that was developed by HOLMER automatically takes over the depth control of the individual share bodies so that each beet can be lifted at the optimum depth at all times. For this purpose, the on-board computer calculates the maximum heights of the beet from position measurements and automatically adjusts the working depth of the share bodies. Thanks to this automation, the full potential of the HR lifter can be reliably utilized with the same constant power.
- No excessively low working depth – to avoid breakage losses and damage to the beet body
- No unnecessarily deep lifting – for less wear and lower fuel consumption; since for every 0.5 in too deep means about 50 ton / acre of unnecessary earth movement
- Automatic slope system – for optimum adaptation of the HR lifter on slopes
- Optimum relief for the operator through up to 2,600 regulations per ha (1052 regulations per acre) – for working comfort
- Perfect lifting results even in the case of yield fluctuations, different beet forms due to different varieties, unevenness on the edge of the field or furrows, sprayer tracks, patchy populations, as well as soil conditions depending on the weather and location – for your profit.
The HOLMER DuraShare has a working life up to twice as long as that of a conventional lifting share. This makes an important contribution to consistently high lifting quality, low wear costs and minimum downtime.
- Forged share from a single cast, so that material is used where it is needed – for more stability and less wear
- Small carbide plates soldered onto the lower edge as wear protection – for the longest durability
- Slipstream edge by the carbide plates reduces contact with soil and stones – for lowest material wear
- Backward compatibility with previous Terra Dos models – for maximum flexibility
- Design protection – to distinguish yourself from others
The fast-coupling frame developed and patented by HOLMER, HOLMER EasyConnect, expands the previous mechanical systems with an automatically coupled hydraulic and electrical supply interface.
- Coupling in a one-man process in under 1 min
- Convenient coupling and uncoupling from operator‘s seat (mechanical, hydraulic and electric) – for the safety of man and machine
- No manual coupling of heavy and rigid elements required
- Automatic recognition of HR 8/HR 9/HR 12 units
Clean, undamaged beet means more money. The Terra Dos T4 provides the perfect basis for this. All of the cleaning and transport units, such as the transfer web, turbines and elevator are optimally adjusted for maximum flow rates and perfect cleaning. Together with the new portal axle and the single axle drive concept, the flow rate on the transfer web has been increased by 40% compared to the previous model.
Because only clean beets are your profit:
- Incremental adjustments in transfer-web speed, turbine speed and elevator height can be made from the driver’s seat – for optimum cleaning
- The 900mm-wide transfer web can be divided (50, 60, 70mm), as well as the segment grates in the turbines (spring tines or sliding grates) for varying harvesting conditions
- Transfer web and elevator belt made of most modern, ultra flexible fabric – for longer durability
- Forged guide rails, turbine tines and carriers on the elevator belt – for less wear and less weight
- Strengthened feeder bars on the elevator – for maximum stability with big harvest yields
- Optional: Quick-change frame for grate – for short setup times
- 1000mm-wide elevator with incrementally variable speed – for quickly transporting the beets to the tank
On the headland or at the end of a row there are often a few sugar beet in the cleaning system. This increases the contact of each individual beet with the machine components. A higher speed of cleaning, as it is useful in the row for transporting high-harvest quantities, leads to increased damage and broken beets. To avoid this, the speed of the HOLMER cleaning system adjusts automatically to pressure and also matches the driving speed of the Terra Dos T4.
One beet washes the other:
- Automatic adaptive cleaning plus – for optimum driver relief
- Independent drives of transfer webs and turbines, pressure-monitored and speed controlled – for reliably high cleaning and conveying performance
- Adjustment of transfer belt, turbines and elevator additionally dependent on driving speed – for maximum beet protection when there are few beets in the cleaning system
- Adjustable settings for the response of the automatic – for optimum adaptation to different harvesting yields
With the automatically controlled, switchable holding-tank scroll, the beets are optimally distributed in the tank and the fill level is monitored by two ultrasound sensors. This constantly ensures optimal weight distribution and maximum traction.
In the Terra Dos T4-40, the tank auger is also divided. As soon as the hopper is completely filled at the back, the rear part of the auger turns off so as to not damage the beets.
The extended discharge elevator allows beets to be easily unloaded to a trailer while driving, or wide heaps to be created easily. Automatic in-line transverse and longitudinal, allow for fast emptying of the tank.
Transfer beets correctly:
- Tank volume of 30 m³ or 45 m³ – ideally suited for every field size
- Two ultrasound sensors – for estimating yields and determining the fill level
- Terra Dos T4-40. 2-split hopper screw – for optimum filling
- Measuring of yield by number of bunkers and ton per job – for optimum transportation planning
- Screwed cassette scraper floors – for easy maintenance and long durability
- Cleaner shaft between scraper floor and unloading belt – for additional cleaning
- Hardox® scraper floor rails – for maximum durability
- 1,800 mm-wide unloading belt with gentle PU carriers – for unloading times of less than 40 or 50 sec
- Terra Dos T4-40: centrally arranged unloading belt – for evenly fitting the unloading belt
- Unloading belt foldable three times with working position – for low vehicle height on the field
- Last articulated part stretched – for maximum loading height and/or distance and minimum fall height at the pile
- Rapid loading onto loading vehicles of up to 4.00 m during lifting – for a coherent logistics concept
- Automatic folding – for easy and fast change from road driving to working position